Friday 13 November 2009

Reunited

In true Sierra Leonean style everyone was late! We had a great catch up and their were lots of hugs going round. We finally made a move to look for the fabrics that had been previously been promised were in the shops. We found a few straight away, but after a while it seems the rest were out of stock. We searched for 6 hours straight in the sweltering heat up and down streets. As the day went on I began to get more and more disheartened, the tailors had almost given up but I had to keep going. At about 4 o'clock we decided to leave it. I was so hungry and Felicity look like she was going to pass out. We scrambled for the nearest taxi and spent the next hour sweating away in traffic until we got home! I was so upset by the day and was almost thinking I should give up on the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment